Starex Manufacturing: Your Natural Choice
Our furniture is beautifully made using sustainable materials, ensuring it stands the test of time to avoid ending up in landfill.
We utilise world-class manufacturing methods to create long-lasting & premium furniture, while ensuring our range also maintains its design look & appeal.
It is not uncommon to hear from clients about Starex furniture that is still going strong in their learning environment after 20-30+ years, as opposed to fast furniture that quickly breaks and needs to be replaced over and over!
We strongly believe wood to be the future of building materials because of its physical properties and natural origins.
Plytech Green (Lignin)
The sustainable choice for your next project.
- Our plywood furniture is made using Lignin based glue, representing the most significant innovation in plywood gluing for decades. The renewable Lignin glue is Bio-Based, reducing our reliance on fossil-based phenol, thus reducing the carbon footprint of our products.
- Lignin is a recyclable and ecologically friendly product, abundantly available in plants and trees around the world.
- Plytech Green is our product of choice as we work with our clients towards an increasingly green environment.
- Eco-friendly substitute of fossil products
- Better quality of life in a healthier environment
- Green thinking – renewable materials with sustainable origin
- Formaldehyde emissions
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Carbon footprint